Sunday, May 9, 2010

!!!MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Hello, just celebrated Mother's Day today. Went to a five star Classie restaurant at the Kuala Lumpur Royal Lake Club. It was better there 2 months ago (just changed the damn management) The food varieties were cut down by more than half and the prices were all DOUBLED.
I got to wear my dads coat. (it's more comfortable to wear than u think guys) and the new management made it compulsarry for the coustomers to be 16+ and wear a coat and tie (CRAP had no tie and i'm just 14) sooo my aunt went arround talking big while slipping some bills into the waiters pocket.
I got in but they gave me a tie. SMELLED LIKE SHIT incase you were wondering. Had to wear the shit tie through out. I knew i wasn't the only person who noticed the smell issues. The couple next to our table kept starring at me. (i think they didn't enjoy their evening)
When my uncle got the bill..... well he said "let us all go downstairs for the desserts huh?" cause just for a single banana truffle costs nearly RM50. It cost just RM15 downstairs.
And thats how i celebrated my Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment